ADDA recognizes the potential in each individual. ADDA exists because adults with ADHD felt they needed the support of an organization that understood their unique needs.
Every gift is appreciated. If you’ve been blessed and would like to give back to your community and help adults with ADHD, donating to ADDA is one of the most efficient ways of making a difference. For more than 25 years, ADDA has accomplished much, always while stretching the budget to get the most out of every penny.
ADDA is a team effort where everyone gives what they can. If you are struggling financially, give what you can. If you’d like to help more, remember ADDA is a volunteer-run organization and we always need help. It takes money to keep the servers running and the programs working, but it also takes busy hands to make all the things we do happen. How can you contribute?
- If you’re not yet an ADDA member, won’t you join us?
- If you’re an U.S. federal government employee, you can contribute directly from your pay through the Combined Federal Campaign.
- If your organization offers products and services for adults with ADHD and you’re looking to build brand loyalty within your target market, you’ll definitely be interested in reaching ADDA members and promoting your offer as an ADDA sponsor.
- If you’re a professional working with adults with ADHD, you’ll be interested in our many advertising opportunities.
- Of course, we accept donations!