The Attention Deficit Disorder Association, ADDA is the world’s largest organization dedicated to changing the lives of adults with ADHD. ADDA could not exist without the support of dedicated sponsors. Through their commitment and support, ADDA sponsors provide the foundation for serving, connecting and empowering adults with ADHD.
We are grateful for the support of our corporate partner, Takeda, who are committed to helping adults with ADHD build a better community. Together, we make a difference in the lives of so many. With Takeda’s help, ADDA continues to empower adults with ADHD to discover and reach their potential.
In 2020, through Takeda’s generosity, ADDA was able to improve our communication infrastructure to offer:
- Master the Planner Pad Funnel: Make Your Plan, Follow Your Plan, Get Things Done
- Telling Your Story: How To Make Your Voice Heard and Advocate For What You Need
- Smarter ADDulting For ADHDers (Of Any Age)
- Job Seekers Club – Turbo Charged Edition
In 2021 and 2022, with the help of a contribution from Takeda, ADDA was able to develop the new SPARK! educational format for adults with ADHD in virtual settings. The SPARK! framework is used in such events as:
- Decoding Doing, ADDA’s first ever SPARK! event.
- Decoding Doing Encore Presentation, ADDA’s much-improved encore running of the Decoding Doing SPARK!
- Whoops, I Did It Again, ADDA’s second original SPARK! event.
- Upcoming SPARK! events are announced here.
- ADDA is taking SPARK! global, with the ADHD Global Gathering by ADDA (AGGA)
ADDA is currently actively pursuing sponsorship in a wide range of product and service categories, including the following:
- Evelyn Virginia Farmer Celebratory Membership
- International Conference on ADHD
- ADDA Achieves Transition to College Program
For more information on ADDA’s sponsorship opportunities, please contact: