Out of the box thinkers? Yes, please.
ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) helps adults with ADHD live better lives. Do you believe in ADDA’s mission? Do you want to help the adult ADHD community? We’re looking for volunteers. You could be on the front lines making a difference in our community and changing people’s lives.
No deadlines. No commitments. No stress. Only opportunity.
Whether you’re looking to give back to the ADHD community, break into a new career, learn a new skill, build new friendships, or beef up your resume ADDA’s the place for you.
Is there something you’ve always wanted to try but have never had the chance? Do you think you’d be good at something, but haven’t stepped out to try it? Would you like the chance to become good at something, lead a team, and explore your strengths while marching to the beat of your own drum? Volunteering with ADDA is your chance!
- Create and post volunteer opportunity descriptions
- Identify new candidates and conduct phone or video conference interviews
- Manage the applicant tracking system
- Following up with applicants
- Schedule final interviews with committee chairs, project leaders, and board of directors.
- A clear, articulate, communication style both in written and oral communication
- Have strong time management skills and will keep improving them!
- Strong skills in planning and organizing
- A solutions-oriented mindset and be ready to tackle challenges as they arise.
- Support and Empower adults with ADHD
- Share your ideas and listen to the thoughts and feedback of others.
- Persistently pursue excellence by holding yourself to high expectations and seeking the best for others.
- Step out of your comfort zone and possess a growth mindset for learning new things.
- Track project progress, help determine what needs to be done, assign project tasks, develop goals, Lead team update meetings, delegate writing, editing and other tasks to volunteers.