Coach With Sally provides ADHD + Executive Function Coaching to adults, teens and families in the Raleigh, NC area and beyond.
I’m Sally Linton (she/her), a credentialed ADHD & Life Coach (ADDCA), Executive Function Coach (Smart but Scattered, Peg Dawson) and a member of the ICF. I am also certified in yoga and mindfulness. I help adults and children realize their potential and experience success – Helping them feel comfortable and confident in their unique journey by uncovering their strengths (aka: superpowers). Using strengths, clients develop plans and build strategies for success. We all want to do well and feel good.
When you are the one with a ‘differently wired’ brain or the parent of a child with one, it can feel like a tough and often lonely walk. You may feel like a square peg in a round hole. Judgment can abound from various sides. Shame may ensue. Getting the right help and support can be a challenge. But I can attest – the right support team + your willingness to move forward will bring results. I have spent the past 10 years studying and gathering a support team to help my family and myself. My hope is to help others make that timeline much shorter.
I want to help you:
- Discover the best in yourself and/or your children.
- Work well collaboratively with the people in your life.
- Shorten the time to calm, finding the power of the pause.
- Advocate for what’s needed to be successful at work or school.
- Put aside the judgment, shame, and negative self-talk.
- Build executive function skills – finding greater awareness and growth.
If you would like to discover your best self and/or help your child/family find a more positive path in life’s journey, contact me. I’d be happy to listen and help. No judgement—just a safe place to pause, find balance, and grow.