GOODBYE CHAOS. HELLO CALM, EASE & RELIEF!
Are you looking for help with:
being able to prioritize tasks, use your time effectively and get things done?
developing healthy routines?
optimizing your space so you can find your things quickly & work more efficiently?
creating an energizing work space that inspires you to work?
- simplifying your daily family management & those sanity killing “rush hours”?
planning and making healthy meals?
clearing out that “dump & run” room (which sadly is often is your home office)?
tackling those piles of paperwork and turning them into a filing system?
streamlining your recurring tasks so you have less to remember on a daily basis?
improving your ability to reach your goals?
learning how to self-advocate?
communicating better with your spouse and co-workers?
- replacing that negative self-talk with a growth mindset?
If you’ve answered “yes” to several of these questions, then I am here to help move into action.
With over 25 years organizing people, events and places, I was diagnosed with ADHD 10 years ago.
My role is to “train the trainer” which means I teach you, the adult, who has ADHD, life changing skills that you can pass then pass on to your children who might have ADHD.
As an ADHD Coach and Professional Organizer, you get 2 experts in 1! I have ICF training as a Coach & 10 years + as a Pro Organizer.
Other things ADHD that I do:
– Speak at conferences or corporations on ADHD, specifically on how organization helps people with ADHD live a less chaotic, less stressful and more productive life.
– Lead the “Planning Your Year Workshop” and the “Monthly Planning Support Group” for ADDA.
– Facilitate 2 supports groups (outside of ADDA) that meet alternating weeks (one in French & one in English)
Contact me for your FREE 30-minute Discovery Session to find out how we can work together. Can’t wait to meet you!