Louise Derzansky PMP, AAC » Professional Directory
Welcome to ADDA’s Professional Directory! Find the professional you seek using Categories. Enter keywords in the search box to the right to find professionals with particular specialties or who practice in your city, state or province.
Louise Derzansky PMP, AACADHD/Life Coach Support Essence
I provide ADHD/Life Coaching for adults, teenagers and children, utilizing a strength-based, compassionate, encouraging and non-judgmental approach. I partner with clients to help them get past that “stuck” feeling. Coaching sessions are held in person, via phone, or via Skype.
As an adoptive parent with a child with ADHD, I understand the challenges of both adoptive and ADHD parenting.
My Coach Training:
– Graduate of ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) as an AAC (ADCA Associate Coach). ADDCA is the only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
– Trained with JST Coaching, founded by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, a pioneer in the field of youth and ADHD coaching.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
– Member of, and certified parent-to-parent teacher by, CHADD (Children & Adults with ADD/ADHD).
– Member of ICF (International Coach Federation).
– Member of ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization).
– Trained in SEAT (Special Education Advocacy Program) at COPAA (Council of Parent and Attorney Advocates).
– Member of PMI (Project Management Institute) with PMP certification in project management.