I provide ADHD/Life Coaching for adults, teenagers and children, utilizing a strength-based, compassionate, encouraging and non-judgmental approach. I partner with clients to help them get past that “stuck” feeling. Coaching sessions are held in person, via phone, or via Skype.
As an adoptive parent with a child with ADHD, I understand the challenges of both adoptive and ADHD parenting.
My Coach Training:
– Graduate of ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) as an AAC (ADCA Associate Coach). ADDCA is the only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
– Trained with JST Coaching, founded by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, a pioneer in the field of youth and ADHD coaching.
Professional Activities and Memberships:
– Member of, and certified parent-to-parent teacher by, CHADD (Children & Adults with ADD/ADHD).
– Member of ICF (International Coach Federation).
– Member of ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization).
– Trained in SEAT (Special Education Advocacy Program) at COPAA (Council of Parent and Attorney Advocates).
– Member of PMI (Project Management Institute) with PMP certification in project management.