Getting to the heart of what matters for less stress & more joy. ?
I’m an advocate of neurodiversity & believe it is possible to thrive with the right tools & support. ADHD is a lived experience for me. I am a professional organizer, a trained coach, & worked in health care for many years. I bring a lifetime of experience, a sense of humor, and a passion for empowering individuals & families navigating ADHD & other brain-based conditions, life transitions, & the challenges of aging. In-person/on-site work is on hold due to COVID-19 restrictions to keep you safe, but my virtual door is wide open for consulting and coaching.
- RN, BSN (pediatric intensive care and ambulatory care-1979-2008)
- CPO® (Certified Professional Organizer through the Board of Certified Professional Organizers)
- CD (Chronic Disorganization) and ADHD Specialist Certifications from ICD (Institute of Challenging Disorganization)
- Member of NAPO, ICD, ACO, ADDA, and CHADD
- Owner/Founder Less-Stress Organizing Solutions® San Diego, CA
- Author, “The First Year is the Hardest-Healing Six Words at a Time