Jennifer is a neurodiversity advocate and believes it is possible to thrive with personalized tools and supports in place. Her mission is to empower agency, resiliency, and resourcefulness in her clients as they lean into living their best lives.
ADHD is a lived experience for Jen. She brings a lifetime of experience, a sense of humor, and compassion as she partners with individuals and families navigating ADHD and other Brain-Based Challenges.
Jen is a Certified Neurodiversity Coach and graduate of CAT-IAC (Coach Approach Training – Institute for Applied Coaching.) She is a CPO® (Certified Professional Organizer) and a productivity specialist. She worked as a nurse in health care settings for many years bringing a trauma-informed approach with sensitivity.
Coaching sessions and organizing & productivity consultations are done virtually by phone or Zoom videoconference. In person work is done on a case by case basis only.
- Certified Neurodiversity Coach, Coach Approach Training-Institute for Applied Coaching, March 2022
- RN, BSN (pediatric intensive care and ambulatory care-1979-2008)
- CPO® (Certified Professional Organizer through the Board of Certified Professional Organizers)
- CD (Chronic Disorganization) and ADHD Specialist Certifications from ICD (Institute of Challenging Disorganization)
- Member of NAPO, ICF, ICD, ACO, ADDA, and CHADD
- Owner/Founder Less-Stress Organizing Solutions® San Diego, CA
- Author, “The First Year is the Hardest-Healing Six Words at a Time.”