I coach people to silence their inner critic and to start trusting themselves with their own answers so they can confidently do what they want to do and feel successful. As an ADHD Coach and parent, I am on a mission to show people how ADHD is really impacting their family, to break the fail-and-punish cycle, and to embrace each other’s differences. I work with people of all ages who are ready to move past their ADD/ADHD challenges, focus on their strengths and flourish.
I partner with students, parents and adults living with ADD/ADHD who want to improve their Executive Functioning skills. Time management, organization, social and life skills are improved through a strength-based coach approach.
My Corporate business experience combined with powerful coaching, offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurs and business leaders to positively impact others in their organization and their bottom line.
Individual, Group and Virtual Coaching Programs are offered. Coaching sessions are held via phone, Skype, and in-person.
Here’s some other important stuff about me you might want to know too:
- ACC-ICF Certification
- Coach Training received through ADD Coaching Academy
- BS in Finance
- Certified Mental Health First Aid Responder
- Certified in Positive Psychology by North Carolina University at Chapel Hill
- Contributing Author to the best-selling books, 2014 “Inspirational Ways to Succeed With ADHD” and 2015 “Wacky Ways to Succeed with ADHD” in support of ADHD Awareness.
- Professional Affiliations: Active member of the ADHD Coaching Organization (ACO), ADDA, CHADD and the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
Check out all of my great resources on ADD/ADHD, executive functions, social skills, positivity, and leadership at coachcarlene.com.
If you’d like to chat via phone for 30 minutes about what you’re looking for at this time, I invite you to schedule a complimentary Clarity Consult. Schedule Here