Think about ADHD frustrations that drive us nuts daily:
- I never have enough time and always feel it’s running out.
- Nothing I do is easy, as it seems to be for everybody else!
- Why can’t I get motivated to start – let alone finish – projects?
- Even when I’m motivated to attack something, my mind just won’t fire up.
These and others have one thing in common: they are driven in large part by our mind’s – or inner voice’s — interpretation. And therefore, can be reduced or eliminated by managing that voice.
Alan Brown, entrpreneur, coach and creator of the acclaimed ADD Crusher™ video series, will tell you how in a fun, interactive presentation.
- Have a new understanding of the power THEY hold over outside circumstances by virtue of understanding and controlling their inner voice.
- Be able to list 10-20 powerful, yet easy-to-implement “mind-hacks” that they can put to work immediately.
- Be exposed to fresh strategy areas for deeper exploration – either on their own or with their ADHD coach.
An entrepreneur, coach and co-host of ADDA Webinars, Alan created the award-winning ADD Crusher™ video series. Undiagnosed until well into adulthood, his untreated ADHD manifested in all-too-familiar ways – underachievement, substance abuse and worse. Upon diagnosis, he found it difficult to learn coping strategies from books, so he developed his own unique “brain hack” strategies while building a successful advertising career and several start-ups. He’s been a featured presenter at ADHD conferences in the U.S. and Europe, countless webinars, and at TEDx San Diego, and offers his free eBook, “5 Things You’re Doing Every Day that Make Your ADHD Worse!”, at www.ADDCrusher.com.