Support YOUR organization, YOUR community and YOURSELF!
ADDA Individual Membership Benefits:
ADDA contributes to the ADHD community in many ways and we invite you to do the same. We want you to take advantage of all of the resources and opportunities that we provide.
ADDA Individual Membership benefits include:
- Free registration for ADDA’s Webinar series, as well as free access to our entire archives of Webinar recordings and article archives.
- Exclusive discounts on event prices. Save more than the cost of membership on event passes throughout the year!
- Access to ADDA’s Virtual Support Groups at no additional cost where you will find support, connection, and understanding all while sharing information and resources with others who truly get it!
- Exclusive online resources like a free full-access pass to ADDA’s Members-Only section on the Web site, including past Webinar recordings and newsletter archives featuring stacks of articles from ADHD experts and members who really get it.
- Networking opportunities guarantee connection with experts, health professionals, researchers, coaches, educators, professional organizers, ADHD advocates, and, most importantly, with other adults with ADHD. With ADDA, you are no longer alone in your struggle.
- Educational resources offer a chance to interact with ADHD specialists and experts while enhancing your knowledge base and finding up-to-date, accurate, and honest information about ADHD. Learn about upcoming events, news, and the latest information related to research, treatments, and strategies for adults with ADHD.
- Opportunities for leadership and involvement. ADDA offers a wealth of services and resources for adults with ADHD. We are always looking for members to contribute their strengths in building our mission, providing an excellent opportunity for networking, skill building, and leadership.
Join the only organization that exclusively offers:
- Support and resources designed specifically for adults with ADHD. From webinars and articles to conferences and virtual support groups, ADDA connects adults with ADHD to the resources they need to succeed.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the workplace. ADDA helps businesses understand ADHD’s influence in the workplace and assists people with ADHD regarding performance issues and accommodation requests.
- ADHD Awareness Month programming that began in 2004 when ADDA authored U.S. Senate Resolution 390. We are founders of the ADHD Awareness Coalition and offer extensive ADHD Awareness programming.
- Research on adult ADHD. ADDA conducts, facilitates, and supports objective, professional research on diagnosis and treatment options for adults.
ADDA membership is an investment in your personal development and self-care. Invest in yourself and support your “tribe!” Learn about ADHD, get the help you need, and connect with your peers. Join our community today!
Note: ADDA Membership Refund Policy
When a member chooses to terminate their membership, no refund of the prepaid dues will be provided. All member benefits, including access to member areas of the Web site, access to Webinars and Webinar recordings, discounts on services, etc. cease on termination. The amount retained is an administrative charge, not membership fee.