IMPORTANT: You must provide an image of your valid Student ID card before approval of your membership is completed. Please photograph or scan your student ID and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your student ID card to 800.939.1019.
$20.00 / year
ADDA Student Membership Benefits
We understand that starting off on your own can be hard with ADHD. Let us help you soar!
With an ADDA Student Membership you ensure a wealth of support and resources at your fingertips including these perks:
- Free registration for ADDA’s Webinar series, as well as free access to our entire archives of Webinar recordings and article archives.
- Exclusive discounts on event prices. Save more than the cost of membership on your ADDA conference and event passes!
- Access to ADDA’s Virtual Support Groups at no additional cost where you will find support, connection, and understanding all while sharing information and resources with others who truly get it!
- Exclusive online resources like a free full-access pass to ADDA’s Members-Only section on the Web site, including past Webinar recordings and newsletter archives featuring stacks of articles from ADHD experts and members who really get it.
- Educational resources offer a chance to interact with ADHD specialists and experts while enhancing your knowledge base and finding up-to-date, accurate, and honest information about ADHD. Learn about upcoming events, news, and the latest information related to research, treatments, and strategies for adults with ADHD.
- Networking opportunities guarantee connection with experts, health professionals, researchers, coaches, educators, professional organizers, ADHD advocates, and, most importantly, with other adults with ADHD. With ADDA, you are no longer alone in your struggle.
- Opportunities for leadership and involvement. ADDA offers a wealth of services and resources for adults with ADHD. We are always looking for members to contribute their strengths in building our mission, providing an excellent opportunity for networking, skill building, and leadership.
And the number one benefit of ADDA membership? Feeling GREAT!
ADDA contributes to the ADHD community in a so many ways and we invite you to do the same. We want you to take advantage of all of the resources and opportunities that we provide.
Support YOUR organization, YOUR community and YOURSELF!
As an ADDA member, YOU help improve the lives of adults with ADHD by supporting the only organization that exclusively offers
- Support and resources designed specifically for adults with ADHD. From webinars and articles to conferences and virtual support groups, ADDA connects adults with ADHD to the resources they need to succeed.
- Programming exclusively for post-secondary students. ADDA provides information and strategies to students with ADHD so they not only survive, but thrive in school.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the workplace. ADDA helps businesses understand ADHD’s influence in the workplace and assists people with ADHD regarding performance issues and accommodation requests.
- Advocacy in Washington, D.C. related to issues that directly impact adults with ADHD, such as discrimination faced by students seeking accommodations for high stakes testing.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the justice system. ADDA’s justice committee has significantly reduced recidivism rates and created productive citizens, safer communities, more secure correctional institutions and provided considerable savings to taxpayers via cutting edge programming for adults with ADHD in the criminal justice system.
- ADHD Awareness Month programming that began in 2004 when ADDA authored U.S. Senate Resolution 390. We are founders of the ADHD Awareness Coalition and offer extensive ADHD Awareness programming.
- Research on adult ADHD. ADDA conducts, facilitates, and supports objective, professional research on diagnosis and treatment options for adults.
- The ADDA Conference: ADDA is famous for its national conference dedicated to adults with ADHD, the only live event of its kind in the world!
ADDA membership is an investment in your personal development and self-care. Invest in yourself and support your “tribe!” Learn about ADHD, get the help you need, and connect with your peers. Join our community today!
Note: ADDA Membership Refund Policy
When a member chooses to terminate their membership, no refund of the prepaid dues will be provided. All member benefits, including access to member areas of the Web site, access to Webinars and Webinar recordings, discounts on services, etc. cease on termination. The amount retained is an administrative charge, not membership fee.