- This event has passed.
Webinar: Coaching Matchmaker: Find Your ADHD Coach with Evan Kirstein
April 28 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT- FREE for members
Matchmaker, Matchmaker! Make me a Match, Find me a Find, Catch me a … COACH!
Each of us has our unique ADHD journey: the challenge of getting diagnosed, deciding whether to try medication, work with a therapist or explore other treatments, and then there is ADHD Coaching. You have probably read, heard and considered ADHD Coaching. Coaching sounds helpful but… Will this Work for ME?
Join us during for an opportunity to get the inside scoop on how coaches help their clients overcome ADHD obstacles and live their best lives. You will meet a variety of accredited ADHD Coaches from the comfort of your own home in a TV-Game Show-themed presentation.
The initial Presentation will:
- Unveil if coaching is right for you
- Describe what a session may look like
- Explore the niches of ADHD Coaching
- Explain how to hire the right Coach
Meet the Coaching Panel where they will:
- Describe their niche
- How they affect their clients lives
- Answer questions about their practice
- Battle each other for world domination in a fun game show style environment
Toward the end of the event we will return to the panel format to answer your questions..
You may have already learned important tools to reach your goals, take the leap and implement them with an accountability coach who could impact the rest of your life. Join us, meet a variety of coaches, and learn what the RIGHT coach can do for you.
- Participants will be able to describe ADHD coaching’s interplay of ADHD education, life coaching and the development of individualized ADHD-friendly structures and strategies
- Participants will be able to explain the flow of a typical ADHD coaching session.
- Participants will be able to describe the individualized nature of ADHD coaching as it helps people move from new self-awareness to the development of measurable goals and the management of progress
When: Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 at 7:30 pm ET
Where: From the comfort of your own home
Who: Evan Kirstein
After graduating from The Ohio State University, with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Evan moved to San Diego and earned a Master’s Degree in Education at Alliant University to ear his Masters in Education and California Teaching Credential. Currently, he coaches and consult Executives, Entrepreneurs and Professionals with ADHD. After NYC for 5 years, he has relocated to Austin Texas so that he mini me can run at full speed inside the house.
CMC, Certified Mentor Coach by MentorCoach LLC. coach training program accredited by the International Coaching Federation , ICF
PCC, Professional Certified Coach by the ICF
CACP, Certified ADHD Coach Practitioner by the PAAC, Professional Association of ADHD Coaching
ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) Membership Committee Chair