- This event has passed.
VPSG: Parent Support Group
March 29 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
An event every week that begins at 8:00 pm on Monday, repeating until June 30, 2021
Group Leaders: Diana Wallace, Andrea Elrom, Marybeth Sullivan-Rose and Jennifer Giles
Sessions: 60 minutes
Mondays: 8 PM Eastern/ 7 PM Central/ 6 PM Mountain/ 5 PM Pacific
Session Dates: July 6, 13, 20, 27; August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; September 14, 21, 28; October 5, 12, 19, 26; November 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; December 7, 14, 21, 28
- This group is for ADDA members that are parents raising children.
- We invite parents who have ADHD and/or parents of children who have ADHD.
- Raising children is challenging… raising children with ADHD (yours and/or theirs) is even more so!
ADDA’s Parent Support Group offers:
- phone-accessible encouragement;
- the ability to source other parents facing similar challenges;
- the comfort that comes from knowing you are not alone.
We encourage parents through active sharing. During each session we offer relevant information on a multitude of parenting topics such as the impact of social skills as well as information on Executive Function skills including:
- emotional regulation
- time management
This is a safe, non-judgmental space for sharing tips, tools, strategies, and/or frustrations.
We are committed to attendees feeling more understood, less alone in their parenting struggles, and more equipped and empowered to be the parent they would like to be.