- This event has passed.
VPSG: International Participants
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until June 30, 2022
Leaders: Mark Taylor
Sessions: 60 minutes
Dates: December 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30, January 6, 13, 20 & 27, February 3, 10, 17, & 24, March 3, 10, 17 24, & 31, April 7, 14, 21, &28, May 5, 12, 19 & 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30
- 1pm (EDT) Eastern Daylight Time/ 12pm (CDT) Central Daylight Time/ 11am (MDT) Mountain Daylight Time /10am (PDT) Pacific Daylight Time
- 6pm (BST) Edinburgh, London British Summer Time/ (CET) Algiers, Casablanca, Rabat, Tunis Central European Time/ (WEST) Lisbon Western European Summer Time/(IST) Dublin Irish Standard Time/ (WAT) West Africa Time
- 7pm (CEST) Berlin, Budapest, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Rome, Oslo, Vienna, Warsaw Central European Summer Time / (CAT) Central Africa Time/ (EET) Eastern European Time/ (IST) Israel Standard Time
- 8pm (EEST) Athens, Minsk, Riga Eastern European Summer Time/ (AST) Arabia Standard Time/ (EAT) Eastern Africa Time/ (MSK) Moscow Standard Time/ (TRT) Turkey Time
- 9pm (GST) Dubai, Abu Dhabi Gulf Standard Time
10pm (IST) Mumbai, New Dehli, Sri Lanka India Standard Time
ADDA’s International ADHD Peer Support was built on the foundation of understanding. We understand the frustration that comes from others being incapable of understanding why you got side tracked, or why you are late, or why you are unorganized.
The group is here to provide support in a safe, non-judgmental environment, where everyone will be able to listen to your problems and most importantly; relate to them.
Our mission is to offer trust-worthy information and community to adults with ADHD around the world.
ADHD affects people of all races and all cultures in all countries around the world. ADHD does not recognize borders. Well, neither will ADDA. We offer virtual peer support to adults with ADHD wherever they may be.
This is a forum for mutual acceptance, understanding and self-discovery with peers. Participants are encouraged to share their experience, strength and hope.
This group is open to all ADDA members we especially invite those who are living in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
You don’t have to figure out ADD/ADHD on your own, talk to people just like you. Do you have trouble with procrastination? Losing your keys? Forgetting? So do we.
We are here to listen to your troubles and provide support. We look forward to welcoming you to our community.
We will be using ZOOM for this meeting, accessible by laptop, tablet, smartphone, and landline. By using ZOOM we can avoid phone charges if you use your computer or the smartphone APP.