Group Leaders: Diana Wallace & Andrea Leon
Sessions: 60 minutes
Wednesdays: 7 PM Eastern/ 6 PM Central/ 5 PM Mountain/ 4 PM Pacific
Session Dates: September 4, 11, 18, 25 October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 November 6, 13, 20 (No session 11/27 Thanksgiving break) December 4, 11 (No sessions 12/18 & 12/25 holiday break), January 2020 (No session 1/1 new years day ) 8, 15, 22, 29
- This group is for ADDA members that are parents raising children.
- We invite parents who have ADHD and/or parents of children who have ADHD.
- Raising children is challenging… raising children with ADHD (yours and/or theirs) is even more so!
ADDA’s Parent Support Group offers:
- phone-accessible encouragement;
- the ability to source other parents facing similar challenges;
- the comfort that comes from knowing you are not alone.
We encourage parents through active sharing. During each session we offer relevant information on a multitude of parenting topics such as the impact of social skills as well as information on Executive Function skills including:
- emotional regulation
- time management
This is a safe, non-judgmental space for sharing tips, tools, strategies, and/or frustrations.
We are committed to attendees feeling more understood, less alone in their parenting struggles, and more equipped and empowered to be the parent they would like to be.