Group Leaders: Diana Wallace, Mindy Schwartz, Patty Blinderman, Andrea Leon
Sessions: 60 minutes
Mondays: 12pm eastern/11am central/ 10am mountain/9am pacific
Session Dates: 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26, 4/9, 4/16
- This group is for ADDA members that are parents raising children.
- We invite parents who have ADHD and/or parents of children who have ADHD.
- Raising children is challenging… raising children with ADHD (yours and/or theirs) is even more so!
ADDA’s Parent Support Group offers:
- phone-accessible encouragement;
- the ability to source other parents facing similar challenges;
- the comfort that comes from knowing you are not alone.
We encourage parents through active sharing. During each session we offer relevant information on a multitude of parenting topics such as the impact of social skills as well as information on Executive Function skills including:
- emotional regulation
- time management
This is a safe, non-judgmental space for sharing tips, tools, strategies, and/or frustrations.
We are committed to attendees feeling more understood, less alone in their parenting struggles, and more equipped and empowered to be the parent they would like to be.