EFING for the HOLIDAYS
Your Best Holiday EVER!
ADHD Coaches Keith Griffin, ACC and Renee Crook, AAC have developed the Executive Functioning for the Holidays program to help ADHDers and others with Executive Function (EF) challenges, thrive this holiday season.
⦿ Eleven 90 minute sessions, including two “BMW” groups.
⦿ Small group – Limited to just 12 people
⦿ The best elements of three different strategies:
‣ Education about ADHD and EF related to holiday planning and stress
‣ Group Coaching to support individuals struggling with specific situations
‣ Virtual Peer Support Group structure allows all participants to be heard, and to share their best “tips” for getting through the holidays
⦿ Self-care ⦿ Gift Giving
⦿ Diet and Exercise ⦿ Surviving Parties
⦿ Conflict Resolution ⦿ The Power of Intent
⦿ Emotional Regulation ⦿ 2018 Resolutions
⦿ Support via secret group on Facebook
⦿ Discounted Personal Coaching Services
⦿ 10% off future programs from Coach Keith
⦿ “I survived the EFing Holidays” certificate
Register using the single payment option to receive a $50 discount!
(coupon code EFING-EARLY)
ADDA only Bonus: Renee and Keith will donate $25 of your program registration to ADDA, when you buy your ticket using the “Tickets” button above.
– November 19, 21, 24, and 28
– December 5, 12, 19, 21, and 26
– January 2 and 9, 2018
Except for the session on 11/24, all sessions are from 8:30 PM EST until 10:00 PM EST.
The session on 11/24 is from 2:30 PM EST until 4:00 PM EST.
*Discount and free coaching offer expires November 12, 2017 11:59PM EST. Coupon and coaching offer applies only to single payment option.
NOTE: This program is not sponsored by or affiliated with ADDA.