Support Adults with ADHD
The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is the world’s leading adult ADHD organization. Our mission is to provide information, resources and networking opportunities to help adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) lead better lives.
ADDA reaches adults with ADHD around the world by continually improving, expanding and enriching our Website and programs such as our Webinars, newsletter, and online support groups to serve the many individuals seeking information, support and connection, to each other and to experts in the community. As a non-profit organization, generous contributions are absolutely essential in realizing our mission!
As an ADDA donor you help to sustain programs such as:
- Support and resources designed specifically for adults with ADHD and their families. From webinars and articles to conferences and virtual support groups, ADDA connects adults with ADHD to the resources they need to succeed.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the workplace. ADDA helps businesses understand ADHD’s influence in the workplace and assists people with ADHD regarding performance issues and accommodation requests.
- Programming exclusively for post-secondary students. ADDA provides information and strategies to students with ADHD so they not only survive, but thrive in school.
- Advocacy in Washington, D.C. related to issues that directly impact adults with ADHD, such as discrimination faced by students seeking accommodations for high stakes testing.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the justice system. ADDA’s justice committee has significantly reduced recidivism rates and created productive citizens, safer communities, more secure correctional institutions and provided considerable savings to taxpayers via cutting edge programming for adults with ADHD in the criminal justice system.
- ADHD Awareness Month programming that began in 2004 when ADDA authored U.S. Senate Resolution 390. We are founders of the ADHD Awareness Coalition and offer extensive ADHD Awareness programming.
- Research on adult ADHD. ADDA conducts, facilitates, and supports objective, professional research on diagnosis and treatment options for adults.
- The ADDA Conference: ADDA is famous for its national conference dedicated to adults with ADHD, the only live event of its kind in the world!
Tribute / In Memoriam Giving
ADDA is pleased to offer Tribute and In Memoriam giving. A Tribute or In Memoriam donation to The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is a meaningful way to pay tribute to a loved one, mark a special occasion or express your sympathy.
We invite your generous contribution as we continue to serve, empower, and connect adults with ADHD. Thank you for your contribution to our community!