It’s the subject of hundreds of memes. But our struggles to pay attention aren’t funny. As an adult with ADHD, you know inattention can turn your life upside down. Your ADHD’s inattention is like an unsupervised toddler. It gets into everything!
- You can’t even focus on stuff you love. It’s hard to follow the plot of a novel or enjoy a movie.
- People are always mad because you don’t listen! But you try so hard.
- You lose everything! You weren’t paying attention when you put it down.
- Everything takes longer. You work late hours, missing time with family and friends.
In this Webinar, Coach Linda Walker will give you simple strategies you can use today (and every day) to improve your focus. Disorganized? Scattered? Unproductive? Better focus will help.
Linda will share step-by-step, how to improve five areas of your life that are critical for controlling ADHD symptoms. Use these simple, easy-to-apply hacks and improve your focus now. Apply them daily and improve every area of your life. All you need to do is watch, learn, and apply!
- Identify the 5 critical factors that impact your focus (and other executive functions (EF)).
- Make quick and easy interventions to increase your focus (and reduce your ADHD symptoms).
- Apply a strategy to create and stick to an ADHD-friendly lifestyle using these interventions.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 63 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 70
- Assessments Yes
Hello! Is there a replay of this April 5th webinar? If so, can you please send me the link to it? Thank you in advance!