Can’t decide if you should attend the 2022 International Conference on ADHD? You have more options than ever before since we’re going hybrid! That’s right! You can attend in person in Dallas, or join us virtually from the comfort of your own home.
Whether you have ADHD, or you’re a teacher, a parent or a student, there’s a lot to learn about how ADHD affects, well… learning. Can’t decide if the International Conference on ADHD is worth it? Since your future, and the future of your children, depends on you knowing how to help them, it’s totally worth it. But don’t take our word for it!
We’ve invited ADHD experts you know and love to share their thoughts about the Conference at this free Webinar.
We’ll let them tell you:
- What you’ll learn at the Conference…
- What you can count on getting out of the Conference…
- Why they decided to attend their first Conference…
- And more…
Our experts will preview their Conference presentations and more…
- Diane Dempster: Preparing Teens, Young Adults, and their Parents for Academic & Life Success
- Carolyn Parcels: Management of Medications for the Treatment of ADHD
- Caroline Maguire: Oops, I Did It Again: Tired of Saying the Wrong Thing at the Wrong Time? Create Your Own Road Map to Read the Room
- Tamara Rosier: We’re All in This Together: Thriving as a Family with ADHD
- Ari Tuckman: How to Actually Get Things Done
- Melissa Reskof: Adults with ADHD and Their Partners, a Couples Peer Support Group
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 61 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 24
- Assessments Yes