You may have gotten this far and are wondering what Debt Denial is and if this describes you.
Debt denial can be defined as state in which someone refusing to see the truth, or believe the truth about their debts or loans.
The infographic featured here has some great starting points to help you identify whether you’re in denial due to debt.
If you’re managing your debt well, let these prompts help you all the same to better manage your money.
- How does your income match up against your debt?
- What do you consider to be your debt? Are debts and expenses the same thing?
- How stable is your income? Do you try to carry less debt for a less stable income?
- Are you still paying on things that you no longer have?
- Do you know what the difference is between consumer debt and investment debt?
As you ponder these questions, we hope you become more aware of your unique situation. We encourage you to stay tuned as we delve more into some of these topics, visit our website at http://rena-fi.com or, reach out anytime!