Already an ADDA Professional Member? Log in here.
Not a member, yet? Sign Up Here.
ADDA Professional Membership Benefits
- Free registration for ADDA’s Webinar series, as well as free access to our entire archives of Webinar recordings and article archives.
- Offer discounts to your clients! ADDA Professional Members can help clients get more support between appointments, by making ADDA membership more affordable. Offer your clients a free month’s ADDA membership (or 10% discount on annual membership) and encourage them to take advantage of Webinars, articles, virtual support groups and more.
- Networking opportunities guarantee connection with experts, health professionals, researchers, coaches, educators, professional organizers, ADHD advocates, and, most importantly, with adults with ADHD.
- Professional development opportunities offer a chance to interact with other ADHD specialists and experts while enhancing your knowledge base, building a base of resources to link your clients with information and support, and securing discounted rates on ADDA conferences and events. Stay current with up-to-date news and information related to the latest research, treatments, and strategies for adults with ADHD.
- The Professional Directory Listing helps link adults with ADHD seeking services with professionals like you. As a professional ADDA member, your professional contact information, profile and more will be listed in the ADHD Professional Directory, a resource consulted by many adults with ADHD and referenced by other professionals in search of referral resources.
- Advertising discounts provide professional members with affordable marketing opportunities and an engaged audience. ADDA professional members receive significant discounts when advertising in the ADDA newsletter and on ADDA’s Web site. Since ADDA is the leading online resource for adults with ADHD, our visitors, subscribers and members are a receptive audience for professionals offering products and services that can help them live better lives.
- Exclusive online resources like a free full-access pass to ADDA’s Members-Only section on the Web site, including past Webinar recordings and newsletter archives featuring stacks of articles from ADHD experts and members who really get it.
- Opportunities for leadership and involvement open the door to professional development and connection with the ADHD community. ADDA offers a wealth of services and resources for adults with ADHD. We are always looking for members to contribute their strengths to helping us manifest our mission, providing an excellent opportunity for networking, skill-building, and leadership.
We want to help you help them!
We care about supporting our professional members as they provide essential and meaningful services to the ADHD community. This is why we strive to help you:
- Grow your market: Our efforts in ADHD awareness help grow your target market, our professional directory refers potential clients, and special events like the popular “coach speed dating,” first offered at the 2014 Conference, provide unparalleled chances for connection with other professionals and potential clients alike.
- Build your credibility: We offer professional development opportunities via events, articles, and webinars dedicated exclusively to professionals. Let us help you build your ADHD knowledge base and resource library so that you can focus on what you do best – helping your clients succeed!
- Enhance your knowledge base: We offer special professional-only benefits such as continuing education certification and pre-conference sessions. Our website offers up-to-date information and resources based in the latest research and services for adults with ADHD.
- Widen your professional network: Connect with other professionals and with potential clients, building your professional network and gaining knowledge critical to serving the ADHD community. Feel supported and appreciated at every turn on your personal and professional path.
Support YOUR organization, YOUR community and YOURSELF!
As a professional member of ADDA, YOU help improve the lives of adults with ADHD by supporting the only organization that exclusively offers:
- Support and resources designed specifically for adults with ADHD as well as the professionals and loved ones who support them. From webinars and articles to conferences and virtual support groups, ADDA connects adults with ADHD, professionals, and families to the resources they need to succeed.
- The ADDA Conference: ADDA is famous for its national conference dedicated to adults with ADHD, the only live event of its kind in the world!
- ADHD Awareness Month programming that began in 2004 when ADDA authored U.S. Senate Resolution 390. We are founders of the ADHD Awareness Coalition and offer extensive ADHD Awareness programming.
- Research on adult ADHD. ADDA conducts, facilitates, and supports objective, professional research on diagnosis and treatment options for adults.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the workplace. ADDA helps businesses understand ADHD’s influence in the workplace and assists people with ADHD regarding performance issues and accommodation requests.
- Programming exclusively for post-secondary students. ADDA provides information and strategies to students with ADHD so they not only survive, but thrive in school
- Advocacy in Washington, D.C. related to issues that directly impact adults with ADHD, such as discrimination faced by students seeking accommodations for high stakes testing.
- Support for adults with ADHD in the justice system. ADDA’s justice committee has significantly reduced recidivism rates and created productive citizens, safer communities, more secure correctional institutions and provided considerable savings to taxpayers via cutting edge programming for adults with ADHD in the criminal justice system.
ADDA membership is an investment in your personal development, your self-care and your business. Invest in yourself and support your “tribe!”