Leaders: Karen Malis & Yanitza Quiles
Sessions: 60 minutes
Thursdays at 10am ET/9 am CT / 8 am MT /7 am PT
Dates: April 4, 11, 18 & 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30, June 6, 13, 20 & 27, July 4(No Meeting), 11, 18 & 25 Aug 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 Sept 7, 14, 21 & 28 Oct 5, 12, 19 & 26 Nov 2, 9, 16, 23(No meeting) & 30 Dec 7, 14, 21 & 28
The studies show adults with ADHD do much better… at everything… when they add accountability to their tools. If you want to get things done, but you don’t have the structure you’d like, this is the group for you. Do you struggle with:
- forgetting things?
- keeping track of what you’re doing (and what you’re supposed to be doing)?
- starting tasks, and staying focused until they are complete?
The ADDA+ virtual accountability group can help you get more of anything done. We’ll meet every week to discuss progress and set new priorities for the week ahead. We all help each other with support, routine check-ins, and mutual effort.
What do you do?
- Choose at least 3 items you’ll report on each meeting.
- Stay on point – you can talk about other things AFTER you’ve shared your results.
- Commit to the weekly meeting (in an emergency, you may have to miss it – but don’t make it a habit.)
- What’s said in the group stays in the group.
What we’ll do.
- If you’re stuck, we’ll lead the group to help you.
- Start and End on time. It’s an important part of being accountable to each other!
- Track commitments and progress together. We’ll maintain a shared Google document noting participants’ SMART goals for each week.
Keep Goals Smart
- Specific – Rather than “get more exercise,” say, “ I will work out 3 times this week.”
- Measurable – Can you tell when you have achieved the goal? For example, “Read chapters 1 & 2.”
- Attainable – The goal should be achievable, even if it’s a stretch.
- Relevant – Each small goal should relate to whatever your bigger goals are.
- Time-bound – Be clear about when you will complete each goal.
Join us Tuesdays as we support each other and get more done.
Group Leader Information