Not a member? Join today and save more than the cost of membership.
ACO, ADDA and CHADD join forces to create the
2022 International Conference on ADHD
It’s Hybrid! (In Person AND Virtual)
Starts November 16th, 2022
Registration is now open for the largest ADHD gathering of the year—the 2022 International Conference on ADHD!
This year we are offering the first HYBRID conference on ADHD: one conference with two ways to attend. Join colleagues and friends at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Texas, or connect virtually from anywhere in the world.
This year’s theme—Strength in Connection—is inspired by the coming together of three great organizations, ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization), ADDA (Attention Deficit Disorder Association) and CHADD (Children & Adults with ADHD) to bring you the ultimate conference experience.
Our In-Person Conference experience provides all the wonderful things you enjoy when attending an in-person conference.
- All Keynote Sessions
- ADHD Professional Institutes (API)
- General Conference Sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Scientific Research Posters and Innovative Programs
- Talent Show
- Conference Party
- Peer-To Peer Sessions
- Non-Session Activities
- Access to Exhibit Hall
- On-Demand Access to the Virtual Sessions until December 19, 2022
Our Virtual Conference experience includes the following:
- All Keynote Sessions
- Selected ADHD Professional Institute API) Sessions: click here to review API virtual sessions
- Selected General Conference Sessions: click here to review virtual General Conference sessions
- Selected Non-Session Activities
- On-Demand of the Virtual Sessions until December 19, 2022
There will be speakers on a wide variety of topics, research symposia, opportunities to connect with friends new and old, new peer support meetups, talent show, a new-for-2022 conference party, time for physical activity, coach speed-dating, and much more. If you loved this conference before, you will love it even more with this year’s additions.
- Opening Keynote | Thursday, November 17, 2022 | ADHD Care in the Era of Big Data and Digital Health | Scott H. Kollins, PhD
- Friday Keynote | Friday, November 18, 2022 | Lost in the Transitions: The Impact of Under-Recognized ADHD in Marginalized Communities Across the Lifespan | Napoleon Higgins, MD
- Closing Keynote | Saturday, November 19, 2022 | Relabeling Yourself After an ADHD Diagnosis | René Brooks
ALL KEYNOTE SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO BOTH LIVE & VIRTUAL ATTENDEES!
Please take a few minutes to visit the 2022 Conference website for complete event details.
A Note From ADDA’s President
Hello ! My name is Duane Gordon. I’m an adult with ADHD, and the President of the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA). I want you to join me, in Dallas, or from wherever you are in the world, this November for the 2022 International Conference on ADHD.
You know the symptoms
As an adult with ADHD, you know the symptoms. You’re inattentive and distractible. You have trouble starting tasks, lack follow through and procrastinate. You struggle to control your emotions and you can’t get organized.
And the consequences
You know the consequences of adult ADHD all too well… poor job performance, marital difficulties, financial struggles and more (so much more).
But the worst thing is, you’re alone
But the worst thing about adult ADHD is going through it alone. You struggle daily… sometimes you win, more often you suffer setbacks… but always, you do it alone.
What do you do when you’re diagnosed with adult ADHD? Most people search Google or ask their doctors. But that leaves you feeling broken and lost. And what if you do nothing? Your life slips away. Your dreams crumble. You feel shame and you lose confidence.
Logic doesn’t cure loneliness
Your loneliness, and desperation, grows. No one gets you unless they have adult ADHD too. We know others face similar challenges. It’s logical. But… logic doesn’t cure loneliness.
What Changed My Life
I went to my first ADHD Conference in 2005 in Tucson, Arizona. I went with Linda, my wife… I never would have attended alone. Like many of you, I learned of my ADHD as an adult. My daughter’s diagnosis happened when she started school and mine followed as we learned about ADHD.
Relief… and shame
I felt relief knowing at there was a reason for my struggles, but I hid my ADHD out of shame. I’d heard about the Conference, but I wasn’t sure… to be honest, I was afraid…
Go to the Conference. It’ll change your life
Then a good friend, another adult with ADHD, said, “Duane, go to the Conference. It’ll change your life”. She was right. Attending that first Conference was life changing.
I wasn’t alone
Surrounded by hundreds of fellow adults with ADHD, I realized I was not alone. I soaked up more information in three days than I’d learned in months, even years, before the Conference… That was the first step in a transformation that continues today. I was shy, anxious and lonely. Today, I’m ADDA’s president.
Come on home
There’s more to the story, but I’ll save that for another day. Every journey starts with a single step. For you, as it was for me, attending this Conference might be that step. Finally, I was “home.” These were my people. They get me. Here was a place I could be myself.
Linda and I were sitting in the audience as Sari Solden wrapped up her famous “Sheep Shame” keynote. I turned to Linda and said, “From now on, no matter when, no matter where, no matter what it costs, we’ll be at this ADHD Conference.” Linda agreed. And as Robert Frost would say, “That has made all the difference.”
See you in November!
To your success,
Finally, It’s Your Turn
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that where you want to go? Take a new action, and get a new result.
Come to the Conference
You are at the mercy of your ADHD. Until you take charge of your adult ADHD, you can’t take control of your life. Stop stumbling around in the dark. Come to the Conference. The latest ADHD treatments, advances and research shine a light and guide your path. And you won’t be alone. Connect with leaders, top professionals and organizations in the ADHD field. And connect with hundreds of adults with ADHD like you. Which do you really want for yourself?
Here’s what to do now…
- Order today so you can take advantage of the Early Bird pricing! (You’ll forget and miss the deadline later… you know you will!)
- Remember, there’s a special discount for members. Not a member? Join ADDA today and save big on the full Conference!
- Choose your Conference Pass and change the counter to indicate how many passes of each type you want. (ADDA members attending the entire Conference choose “Member – General Conference – Early Bird Rate”)
- Click the “Order Now” button and complete your registration and your payment.